Audi RS 5 - Can it make a big leap?

Can it feed Audi Lovers?

Audi has made its footmark in automobile industry with a classy and stylish coupe variant.
Head of Audi India Mr.Michael Perschke has revealed the Audi RS5 model expecting this move to boost their sales and break their own record of 21% growth.
In the first quarter of 2013 Audi has sold a massive 4846 units which shows that consumer capacity of India has grown by a large margin.
Specifications listed for Audi RS5 are as follows:
#top speed-250km/h
#torque-430 Nm between 4000rpm and 6000rpm.
#engine type-V8 engine
#power-450 HP at 8250 rpm

0-100 km/h in 4.5 seconds

PRICE-95,28,000 INR

Can this beast feed the Audi lovers?

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Attach pics please 😛

Its nice to see more Audi's on the road. Sleek looking cars!
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    02audi1
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    ash
    Attach pics please 😛

Its nice to see more Audi's on the road. Sleek looking cars!
    Enjoy !

Audi RS5

Awesome car but seems to be very heavy on pocket 😛

-CB
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    A best customer for Indian roads Audi worth its price in India I would say

But still cancelling a zero can make it more popular

Why is government not allowing cars like these to be manufactured in India

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wonder, Indian girls where most beautiful only from 1990 to 2000. Because most of the Miss world and Miss universe awards are won by Indians. Miss world (1994,1997,1999,2000) and...
I am reading about SAP and wanted to know the difference between a SAP Functional consultant vs a Technical consultant. Since the early days, SAP Functional consultant is someone who...
The project aims at converting a rough hand drawn diagram to a neat diagram. Is it a good project for B.Tech level?Please tell how to go about it??
I found this on the Internet and started thinking. Why do we have to always step out of our comfort zone to achieve success or achieve 'anything'? Why are we...
Sir,I am using samsung galaxy y.I am not able to upload file while starting discussion.when i select upload file,it opens a tab with choose option.i selected a file and choosed...