Attitude V/s Success

I think The success is directly proportional to the positive attitude. You can never dream a success without a positive attitude
Attitude:

This can be spelt as follows:

A = Attribute à to be positive.
T = Try à to change if the attitude is negative
T = Total control à to negate your negative thoughts.
I = Instinct à to use to visualize the positive, even in adversity.
T = Think à to start every thing with positive and constructive approach.
U = Understand à all your inherent strengths.
D = Develop à your conscious to achieve the best.
E = Energize à your inner self to influence outer self to be always positive.

Replies

• vik001ind
    vik001ind
    Attitude is the most important characteristic to be possessed for success!
    Add all no. corresponding to each letter of attitude, the result will be 100, means 100%!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    With positive attitude , we can be happy first!!!

Then later success comes or not it doesnt matter as long as we are happy 😀
  • safwan
    safwan
    I support English Scared 's statement.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    There are few points on Attitude I just received a mail 😀
    go through them..

SOLDIER : SIR WE ARE SURROUNDED FROM ALL SIDES BY ENEMIES , MAJOR : EXCELLENT ! WE CAN ATTACK IN ANY DIRECTION

WHY WE HAVE SO MANY PLACES OF WORSHIP , IF GOD IS EVERYWHERE ? A WISE MAN SAID : AIR IS EVERYWHERE , BUT WE STILL NEED A FAN TO FEEL IT

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    good points E S
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    English-Scared
    SOLDIER : SIR WE ARE SURROUNDED FROM ALL SIDES BY ENEMIES , MAJOR : EXCELLENT ! WE CAN ATTACK IN ANY DIRECTION

WHY WE HAVE SO MANY PLACES OF WORSHIP , IF GOD IS EVERYWHERE ? A WISE MAN SAID : AIR IS EVERYWHERE , BUT WE STILL NEED A FAN TO FEEL IT

Nice points ES😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Q 1 ) what is 403 Forbidden error? Q 2) why this error 403 occurred? Q 3) What to Do When You Get a 403 Error?
Hi Guys, I have a question, How many of you people new Ceans and regular visitors are searching the forum and posting new threads?? I didnt search before posting this...
😁 hi all
Hi, All CE's . Now a days most of the research is going in Networking field.. because Network is an vast field where we can find number of real time...
I am a Computer Science & Engineering student pursuing my B.Tech. from NIT Bhopal. I am presently in my 5th semester. I am planning to do my internship at the...