Attention Lady Ceans - Husband Day care Centres are coming!

Married lady CEans and the rest, who may be planning to take the plunge can consider the option of parking their spice (spouses) at the nearest day care centre. You pay only for the liquid diet, while you do care free shopping.Some time in the future you can enroll them in a gym to thin the beer belly!
[​IMG]

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Sir the link is not visible why is it so ??
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    jeffrey samuel
    Sir the link is not visible why is it so ??
    I do not know. I can see it on my monitor. Anyone else has this problem?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ok 😛

by why not they stay back at home and we go shopping by ourselves ??? saves money which can be further invested in liqud diet 😁
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Like day care centres for infants, they like to be in a crowd of their kind. Some will b(r)awl, some will ogle the barmaids and generally have a whale of a time of their own -away from the watchful eyes of the better halves.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well something is not good The link seems to be broken here Sir can you pls repost it
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Does this help?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    [​IMG]
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Yeah sure Sir lol well need to look for it in my city then

May be helpful in the future for me
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Haha I like this, what an idea!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mostly filters are designed of which order? Is it greater than 4.
Can we put "solar panel or embedded solar chips" on the roof of the car and by modify it we can use solar energy as a fuel to run it?...
why dont we use solar energy for towers by fixing solar panels to towers and produce power for towers
I would just like to know that what is the difference between exit,exit(0) and exit(1).Please help me.
Hi, Could anybody suggest a brief explanation of .inc extension file. I want its main purpose compared with other extension files. 😉