Attention! College Event Organizers! Season 2011-2012 Begins Soon!

Dear college event organizers,

CE partners with events organized by engineering colleges & universities all over the world. The next session will begin soon and if your college is organizing any event (techfest, techno-management, guest talk, social gathering etc.), and you want global publicity to your event by partnering with CrazyEngineers; please contact us at least 2 months in advance.

From this year, we're getting selective about the colleges/universities/events we partner with. This does not mean that we will only partner with famous or big events. But the overall decision of partnership will be influenced by how you can promote us among all your audience.

If you have any questions, ask in this thread 😀

Replies

• just_Ritu
    just_Ritu
    So, the event can be anything. I mean like the college gathering as well. CE will definitely be a good platform for the publicity for engineering college events as we have so many engineers from across the world regularly visiting this site. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The following video is kind of old-fashioned and funny. Do go through it and leave your comments here. [video=youtube;B9q2jNjOPdk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9q2jNjOPdk&feature=player_embedded[/video] I am sure, we can make a better one, what do...
We may admire a company because of its goals/work culture/founders etc.. Which tech company (globally) do you like the most? Please state in brief the reasons behind it too.
One of my friends started a discussion about, why don't we build our own internet connection so that we don't have to pay ongoing monthly payments to another ISP or...
A lot of bloggers keep on changing blog themes/templates. Many do it for changing the look, but a lot other professional bloggers do it for the internal code. Clean-looking blogs...
Let's make a list of GD Topics for Infosys Campus Recruitment. I heard some of the topics from friends: Should India have dictatorship? Is India still a secular state? Reforms...