Attend first g|day events in India by Google

The Google team is thrilled to announce our first g|day events in India. We're looking forward to engaging with this community of developers, business leaders, IT professionals and entrepreneurs who are as passionate about technology as we are! Space is limited, so #-Link-Snipped-#, for free!

Each event will be two days - the first for Business and the second for Technology. Click on the links below for more information about the content of the different days.

The g|days will be on the following dates:

g|chennai - 19 / 20 July
g|bangalore - 2 / 3 August
g|hyderabad - 21 / 22 August
g|delhi - 4 /5 September
g|mumbai - 11 / 12 September
The g|days venues are as follows:

Chennai - Chennai Trade Centre – 19th and 20th July 2012
Bangalore – NIMHANS – 2nd and 3rd August 2012
Hyderabad – Hyderabad International Convention Center – 21st and 22nd August 2012
Delhi – Epicentre – 4th and 5th September 2012
Mumbai – Bombay Exhibition Centre (NESCO) - 11th and 12th September 2012

Register here

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Chennai event was today, did any CEan got a chance to go there?
    Please share your experience.

-CB
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Just came back from G|India developer conference and surely it's igniting the new breed of entrepreneurs.
    Lot's of us have some ideas to implement but don't know how to do this and G|india is answer for it.
    worth spending time and getting chance to know what's the future of web and mobile .
    Believe me, if you are thinking of being an entrepreneur in future, it will fire you.

There are still Delhi and Mumbai sessions are left, so you can try your luck for on spot registrations😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a wd passport essential hard drive am using it for the past 2 yrs, now not being used for couple of days today i check it shows to...
hi guys........crazy engineers......here is your new peer,am RAMAMOORTHY SRINIVASAN from chennai,i have completed my electrical and electronics engineering at thangavelu engineering college,an anna university affiliated institution(at june 2012).am a cool...
I wish to know how to create and deploy the web services in java. I just want to add two numbers using Java.
guys can anyone tell me when will the L&T infotech group of people will call the campus recruited persons.........trainee freshers 2012
Sir, Please tell me the CT's connections of Merz price scheme of protection for symmetrical and unsymmetrical faults. i am confused whether the CT's on the star connected side of...