Atmosphere Framework

I would like to share a new framework which I come across recently "Atmosphere". What it is? It's a one step ahead of AJAX. It provides full duplex communication in single HTTP connection. It's an extension of websockets. In AJAX we can just send a request and get single response, where as in Atmosphere a connection can be established and can share information back and forth. Typical example would be to send a real time information of your server processing to users without any wait time. It has a beautiful feature fallback. If your server doesn't support websocket then it can fall back to other transport mechanism (Server Sent Events-SSE, Longpolling).

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey I am Krishna Kulkarni m lecturer in pune university i wan to do phd in BARC Will u plz tell if anybody knw about that what is the procedure...
Hi,Im from ECE background.currently im working as a manual tester for past 3 months.I need to grow in my carrier by knowing about automation selenium and have to complete my...
The world's generating data at unthinkable speed and computer engineers have a new big challenge to face - analysing it all to make the data meaningful and useful. Typical big...
Hii, i am doing my final year B.Tech-IT, am not so good at coding.I am interested in OOAD,software engg,Software project management and my biggest interest in going for onsite.How to...
Hii...i m abgeena...new member of crazy engineer...i am pursuing b.tech in cse stream from macet...