Atlas Shrugged Movie Part 3 'Who is John Galt?' - Anyone knows any details?

Those who have read Ayn Rand's book "Atlas Shrugged" and have also watched the two series of movies based on the book might be waiting in anticipation of the launch of the 3rd movie titled "Atlas Shrugged - Who is John Galt?"

From what I googled, there's not much information available.
Here's a poster I got that says the release date for the movie is set at 12th September 2014. -

atlas-shrugged-who-is-john-galt

Even the official movie site doesn't reveal much. A lot of people went furious when they saw that the cast used in the first movie (including the leads - Dagny Taggart, Henry Rearden, Franscis D'anconia, Wesley Mouch etc.) was completely changed in the second one.

And from what I am reading, they are going to completely change it, yet again!
The much anticipated role of John Galt will go to Kristoffer Polaha.
The role of Dagny Taggart, heroine COO of Taggart Transcontinental, will be played by Laura Regan.

Rounding out the cast of “Atlas Shrugged” heroes are acclaimed actors Joaquim de Almeida as Francisco d’Anconia, Eric Allen Kramer as Ragnar Danneskjöld, and Rob Morrow as Hank Rearden, as well as a host of other veteran actors.

If anyone finds out any information on the trailer or have something to say about the movies, do post! 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Micromax India has launched a new smartphone called the "Unite 2" in India today. Featuring 21 pre-loaded languages, the Micromax Unite 2, lets you type in your own language with...
From robOTs (Robotic operation theatres) to suspended animation these appear to be crazy inventions. Might save lots of lives in the future. Quote: Richard Satava calls himself a “technology harvester”...
I was wondering why don't we get Tapatalk for Crazy Engineers? Its a free forum app. And if the site management is interested, they can even get a BYO app...
We have a 'Namo'motor zipping around in Delhi churning things up. Here is a nano one that wants to zip around inside us spinning at 18000 RPM pushing things into...
Quote: The Lightning LS-218 boasts a model number that actually means something. Back in 2012, a prototype of the electric bike clocked in a wholly unnecessary (yet much appreciated) 218mph,...