ATIT 2013 tips

exam is coming soon on 5 may i need some tips related to this so please tell me about this

Replies

• dipankar0309
    dipankar0309
    study and study...😛
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Rehana Thakur
    exam is coming soon on 5 may i need some tips related to this so please tell me about this
    Since only few days are left, you can start revising whatever you have studied. You can also check out some previous year papers to get an idea of pattern, practice some papers and also take care that you should be able to solve within time limit.
    And stop worrying 😉.
    and do tell about your exam experience after the exam😀.
    Good Luck!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone. i am unable to understand power systems analysis. neither am being able to clear my concepts nor solve any problem. how do i improve? obviously the answer is...
As we know that in Vapor Absorption Refrigeration Cycle the compressor part is replaced by a system including absorber, pump, reducing valve and generator. I want to ask that how...
Can we represent the working of a cooler on the psychometric chart? If yes, then please show how?
hi I've just completed B.E civil engg(2013) batch. Now i need to know two things. 1.which course is good and has always scope for it?i dont want to do structural,soil...
This thread intends to find out which Integrated Development Environment do CEans use. Of course your choice would vary depending upon the programming language & framework; so you can share...