At what max and min temp a wireless communication will be disconnected ?

Hello friends,
I am a student of computer science and engineering.
I think it's my first post on the wall of entc section.
Currently i collect some knowledge about computer networks.I want some help from your's i just want to know that at what maximum and minimum temperature a wireless communication will be disconnected ??

😒

Replies

• gaurav_kumar
    gaurav_kumar
    min temp. doesn't matter but at high temp. >49.c your connection will lost
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    are you talking at signal level? In that case I dont know how it would even affect, incase you are taking about the hardware temperatures , may be at higher temperatures the hardware might just off and result in not a better signal
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    In terms of signal, temperature does have some effect on communication performances in the form of noise. However, as durga mentioned, physically temperature of the hardware would most likely affect communication dis-connectivity. Each component would have a specific operating temperature range. For example, the industrial range for some RF components would be from -40[sup]o[/sup]C to +80[sup]o[/sup]C, though space grade components would obviously have much better ranges.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    gaurav_kumar
    min temp. doesn't matter but at high temp. >49.c your connection will lost
    I dont think so,
    Here in bihar some times our environment temp goes 45.C+.
    but realy i told you that i communicate with my mama on mobile when the temp goes like this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friend's, Currently i collect some knowledge about computer network. i have some questions that i want to share with you. 1.what process is to be done to connect two...
Hello sir, One thing that i notice on CE there is no any tutorial section. I always search on google for this but you know while i found any problem...
Hello friend's, I wnat to know that is it possible to two people can have the same internet protocol(ip) address.
hello, can anyone from CE would like to tell me regarding wok culture in a BPO company like HCL BPO. And career growth prospects in a BPO company. Whether its...
Can anyone tell me what to prepare for the interview of technical support officer post? Please tell me where I can find contents to prepare for such interview at fresher/entry...