At what Level A career is secure As an android apps developer

today's app developing world is it secure to move forward as an Android/i-phone apps developer or must have some extra skill set with that needed?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dhaval Pujara
    today's app developing world is it secure to move forward as an Android/i-phone apps developer or must have some extra skill set with that needed?
    People had the same question when everyone was developing applications using Java. Then people asked the same question about PHP. A developer's biggest weapon is logic and programming languages are just the tools or ways to execute that logic.

Try to be awesome at what you're doing and you'll never have to worry about jobs. Of course, you'll have to keep on learning new tools and techniques throughout your career. Keep an open eye on what's happening in the technology world. Being a part of CE is a wise step you've taken in this direction.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nokia World conference at Abu Dhabi today saw the addition of two super sized six inch phones to the Windows Phone 8 ecosystem. The Nokia Lumia 1520 and Nokia Lumia...
i am curious to learn iOS app development but i dont have a macBook PC ? how hard would it be for me ? what domain of problems might i...
Java is a horrible language!! Linus Torvalds creator of linux said this! I agree,java is the worst programming language
Can anyone please suggest a name for branch Magazine for Computer Science and Engineering department for our college. So far I have gone through suggestions like The Byte and Casopes...
Sometime back there was a demo video of a drone quad copter delivering a pizza zeroing on a mobile through which it was ordered. Now there are kits on sale...