AT commands help???

hi guys im working on a project in which i want to press buttons of my mobile through AT commands via hyperterminal...so i hve tried on samsung c100 but it freezes whenever i type at+ckpd="1" in hyperterminal . than i tried on samsung x100 but it gives me cme error 3 or cme error 4 ...i hve tried the same commands on sonyerricson n they r working fine but problem is i want to use serial cable but sonyerricsonk770i comes with usb cable...

Replies

• ***STRIDER***
    ***STRIDER***
    bump........
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moved to appropriate section!
  • ***STRIDER***
    ***STRIDER***
    wtf is this???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a first year BE-CSE student....;-) I need some assistance in presenting a paper... Could some of you guide me to some good topics...πŸ˜• As this is my first paper,...
heya everyone πŸ˜› Esha aka Ernesha here me in Pune Cummins College Of Engg n m a crazy Electronics and Telecomm Engg 😁😎
The CE Workshop Tool List ​Hey CEans! In the discussions regarding the CE Bot, raj87verma88 (aka Patty) mentioned about getting tools. I thought that we should have a list of...
can anyone guide me for vhdl code of wallace tree multiplication.
HEY ppl plz help me... actually i need a mechanism in which i want to move a small iron rod to and fro in a space of 3cm.actually its like...