Asus ZenBook Series Comes To India At Starting Price Of Rs. 55490

The three new ZenBook series notebooks launched are UX303UB, UX305UA and Zenbook UX305CA. They run on Windows 10 measuring only 0.7-inch at its thickest point maintaining a spun metal finish like other Zenbook series devices. The ultra-portable notebook UX303UB features the latest 6th Gen Intel Core i5 processor with Skylake architecture, and is available in colour options of Smoky Brown and Icicle Gold.

asus-303UB

It features a Full HD display with a wide 170 degree viewing angle. ASUS' exclusive SonicMaster audio, which incorporates ICEpower Bang & Olufsen technology, makes provision for an immersive and delightful audio experience. The ASUS Smart Gesture technology enables users to connect smartphone to the Notebook and use it as a second touchpad, a presenter or even as a media remote. The device further packs a NVIDIA GeForce GT940m 2GB graphics for silky smooth performance and high resolutions.

To allow users a best typing experience it incorporates a backlit keyboard with ASUS ambient-light sensor technology where keyboard backlight adjusts automatically to suit the ambient lighting. Its battery life sustains up to 7 hours on a single charge.The ZenBook UX303UB is available at a starting price of Rs 71,490 for a Core i5 variant.

ASUS ZenBook UX305UA will be available at a starting price of Rs.74190 for Core i5 variants. It will be available in gold and black options, powered by Intel Core i7-6500U coupled with 8GB RAM. Its 12 hour long battery life features a resolution of 3200 by 1800 pixels and pixel density of 276 pixels per inch.

Asus-305UA

ZenBook UX305CA will be available at a starting price of Rs 55490 for a Core M variant across all Asus Exclusive Stories and online retailers. It is powered by Intel Core m3-6Y30 paired with 8GB RAM and available in aurora metallic, black and white variants. The battery life is upto 10 hours.

The products will be available starting March 4 2016 with all the online retailers and partners.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Physicists from the University of Kentucky in collaboration with Daimler in Germany and the Institute for Electronic Structure and Laser (IESL) in Greece have artificially designed an amalgamated form of...
Project Abstract / Summary : Today air conditioning is most essential part of our life and with the increase in the usage of air conditioners, make electrical power consumption more.my...
Project Abstract / Summary : Definition of the Problem: "The objective of the project is to modernise existing passenger ticketing system by introducing the concept of digital travel with the...
I'm a final year CSE student. I heard making contributions to open source might get my resume noticed when I'm applying for job / internship. Now I am completely new...
Hlo sir /mam I'm Avinash sherkar diploma last yr student in mechanical engineering. I'm confused about a job /degree plz suggest me what to do..