Asus X00GD With 4850 mAh Battery Spotted Online at TENNA Certification Site

A new smartphone device from Asus, X00GD has been spotted online on a Chinese Certification Site, TENNA recently. The smartphone is listed to be featuring a 5.2-inch HD (720 x 1280 pixels) display powered by a 1.5 GHz octa-core Mediatek MT6750 processor. It sports a large battery support of 4850 mAh.

asus-x00gd

The device has been tipped to run on Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box and bears RAM/ inbuilt storage options of 2GB/ 16GB, 3GB/ 32GB, and 4GB/ 64GB. The Asus X00GD also comes with a fingerprint sensor embedded in the Home Button at the front of the device and is rumored to be made available in Luxury Gold, Black, and Rose Gold variants.

The photography specifications of the device boast of a 13 MP rear camera coupled with dual-tone LED flash and an 8 MP front snapper for clicking selfies. The phone measures 149.5 x 73.7 x 8.85 mm and weighs 169.5 grams. As of yet the details regarding the pricing and availability are still not known.

The company had recently launchedASUS Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE Launched For Rs. 6,999: Is Third Time The Charm?in the country at INR 6,999. The latest model X00GD could well an addition to the ZenFone 4 series, particularly the ZenFone 4 Max as it too features a large battery capacity.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Solar panel, battery & inverter required for 1500W load?
Good evening engineers , actually I m really confused I poured 10 cm pcc layer last week and now I want to isolate the pcc layer by rubberised bitumen emulison...
Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2017 kicks off officially tomorrow but Lenovo has decided not to wait and announce its new gadgets to ramp up the excitement before the event begins...
Lenovo has updated its ThinkPad X1 range of devices just in time for CES 2017. The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 had been unveiled a year ago at the same event last...
Stuck on an exam question and its holidays to I can't contact teachers so please help me out people. "Background This piece of coursework covers 100% of the marks for...