ASUS ET2410 - All In One Desktop

ASUS is unveiling a new series of all in one (AIO) desktops and launching 21.5" ET2210, 23.6" ET2410, and 27" ET2700 models. All these AIO models will feature 1080P LED backlit touchscreens, 2nd generation Intel® Core™ processors, USB 3.0 and e-SATA connectivity, 802.11 N wireless LAN, Digital camera, SonicMaster Audio and VESA-mount points.

Quoting from ASUS press release -
The first to market ET2410 Series comes with a multitude of convenient features including the touch-optimized ASUS Cinema software, making it easier and more comfortable to surf the web, browse through movies and music, or edit photos. The power of Intel's 2nd generation Coreâ„¢ Processor technology ensures that creating media content or handling demanding workloads is smoother and quicker than ever. The touchscreen models feature multi-touch controls for an intuitive and immersive touch experience in addition to the standard wireless keyboard/mouse inputs.

Connectivity is not a problem with two USB 3.0 ports, three USB 2.0 ports, a 3-in-1 card reader, e-SATA port and 802.11 N wireless capabilities. A HDMI input port turns the ET2410 into a brilliant 23.6" display for gaming consoles or for use as a second monitor with a desktop or notebook computer. Engineered by audio experts, SonicMaster technology delivers crystal-clear, immersive audio that is perfect for music, movies or presentations. DTS Surround Sensation UltraPCâ„¢ further enhances audio enjoyment by offering incredible surround sound options. Its VESA mount allows the slim (2.36") all-in-one PC to be placed almost anywhere, making it ideal for small living areas or professional offices where space is at a premium.

The ASUS ET2410 is available now through leading resellers with prices starting at $899 (MSRP). The 21.5" ET2210 will be available in October and the 27" ET2700 in November. To learn more about the ET2410 or other ASUS products, visit #-Link-Snipped-# for further details. Pricing, availability and specifications are subject to change.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tata MiniCAT is expected to be the compressed air car - aka the car that uses compressed air to power itself. I remember the news back in 2008 that Tata...
I am Student of Mech engg, doing diploma in GOvt POly , Amt. I need suggestions for choosing topics.....plzzz suggest a better 1.
Beginning today, telecom operators are going to block pesky calls and messages as per the regulator TRAI's recommendations. We got an overwhelming response here: TRAI Brings 100 SMS Per Day...
Two thousand years after they were written and decades after they were found in desert caves, some of the world-famous Dead Sea Scrolls went online for the first time on...
Hey Guys! I'm trying to design a portable rain harvest system for my capstone class. My project target is rural areas where people don't have good water system. I'm thinking...