Asus Announces ZenFone Live With Beautification Sensor And Livestreaming Features

Adding to the gamut of Asus’ portfolio is yet another ZenFone – ZenFone Live (ZB501KL) with world’s first built-in real-time beautification technology. The smartphone comes with company's novel BeautyLive app, that claims to livestream and remove blemishes in real time. The BeautyLive app can further integrate with Facebook, YouTube, and other streaming apps. The device sports two built-in MEMS microphones which automatically detect and eliminate background noise in order to enhance voice pickup.

asus-zenfone-live

It packs a 5-inch HD (720 x 1280 pixels) IPS display and Bluelight Filter feature. Powered by quad-core Qualcomm processor the smartphone runs on ZenUI 3.5 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Fired up by a 2,650 mAh battery it supports 2 GB of RAM and comes in 16 GB and 32 GB storage options. There is a provision for expansion of storage via microSD card (up to 128 GB). The users are also set to have 100 GB free storage on Google Drive for two years. The dual-SIM enabled smartphone features 4G LTE with 5 magnet speaker design for up to 40% enhanced performance on audio front.

ASUS-ZENFONELIVE
On Photography front, it boasts of a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, autofocus, and LED flash. It also houses a 5-megapixel front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4-micron pixel size, and soft light LED flash. The front snapper comes with modes such as Low Light, Manual Mode (for DSLR-like camera detail settings), Night, and Selfie modes while the rear camera sports real-time beautification mode, panorama, depth of field modes.

The pricing and availability details of the device are yet to be announced by the company.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yesterday, WhatsApp users across the world were surprised to see their contacts/favourites tab replaced with Status tab where they could see Live Stories style status updates from their contacts. As...
Reliance is not foraying into UBER / OLA competing taxi service, clarified Mr. Rohit Bansal who heads group communications at Reliance Industries Limited. Several reputed news publications had recently published...
Got the new 'status' feature enabled on my phone and I'm not seeing the point. Maybe because I'm on the wrong side of 35 already 😕; but I was pretty...
Nowadays, every smartphone user has sensitive content stored on their device which they would rather keep private from prying eyes. It is hard to do so on an Android device...
for my innovative project,i was thinking for prevention of road accidents if some material is placed in the front area of vehicle which when pressurized ,leads to a chemical reaction...