ASTM A105 Normalized vs A105 Nickel plated

I have a butterfly valve that requires an ASTM A105 Normalized or A216 Gr WCB closure member (disc). The vendor offered ASTM A105 Nickel Plated as an alternative. It's my first time to encounter nickel plated disc. Which of the two is better? Should I go for it or no? Thanks in advance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Power On 2012 is a perfect place for the emerging companies dealing in this industry to know its competitors, their strength and weakness. The event will give ample opportunities to...
ACREX India 2012 is the 13th edition of an exhibition for Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and allied Building Services such as Electrical, Lighting, Plumbing and Water Treatment, Fire and Safety, Automation...
Punjab Machine Tools Fair 2012 is exclusive showcase of engineering, machine tools, automation & automotive technology. Punjab Industrial Fair 2012 is a systematic promotional attempt undertaken by the trade fair...
Automotive Testing Expo India is India's most relevant and significant trade fair for automotive test, evaluation and quality engineering, and event for any engineer involved in this sector of the...
Indexpo Nagpur 2012 is organised by Indore Infoline Pvt Ltd to promote plant and machinery industry in India. The three-day event will be held from March 12-15, 2012 at Kasturchand...