Assistive Technology Projects

Quote:
We all need a little help doing what we need to do, especially those of us with limited mobility or motor control! This guide collects some of the best assistive technology projects on Instructables.

We've got everything from projects to increase grip on everyday items, ways for wheelchair users to mod their chairs so they're more useful and even a couple projects that will help folks that live with service dogs keep their service dog happy and healthy!

Read through to see some of the things our authors are doing to make their lives and the lives of those around them go a little smoother from day to day.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As per the news here, we understand that the Govt. of India has plans to drop attestation of documents by Gazetted Officers, and self-attestation should be enough with the support...
Hello Frnds !! I am preparing cdac entrance exam..i want to get view from students who have given c-dac recently, and how did they prepared for it? Specially i would...
So, yes, you heard it right, Turing test was passed by a computer, as he fooled a bunch of researchers that they were actually chatting to a 13 year old...
hello everybody when i was searching on google this was the first site where I found word "DISCUSS" so i join this. i want to get more information about Automobiles....
Supercomputer Eugene Goostman developed by Vladimir Veselov and Eugene Demchenko has become the first ever machine to pass the Turing Test. As you might be aware Turing Test is a...