Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ASIO II) Exam Information

I am Register for Asst. Central Intelligent Officer Exam can anybody give some details about that exam.......!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - I searched on Google and found following PDF on NIC website. It contains some important information about the exam so go through it and let us know if it answers all the questions you have. If you have more questions, please be specific about your questions so that those who've the information can help you out.

PS: I'm surprised that the PDF is official one and yet, it uses some 'Comic Sans' like font. 😲 . Seriously, Indian Government? You need to put up some common sense in making the official documents!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why The Generator Rating Is In kVA & Of Motor In kW??
Lava international, one of the budget tablet makers in India has launched brand new eTab Connect Z7C tablet at an attractive price of Rs. 9499. The tablet features a 7"...
hello dear engineer buddies , i want to know about the scope of MS from Bits Pilani or any other universities in India ?
CEans, We're happy and excited to introduce a brand new homepage for CrazyEngineers! A lot has been done under the hood and this post will give you a quick overview...
The generic top level domains .blog, .app, .cloud, .search etc. are being awarded by ICANN - the organisation responsible for the web addresses on the Internet. Google's applied for the...