Assembly to c conversions ---help

Does anyone here know of any program that can be used to convert assembly code to c code OR can someone please let me know if they could help me convert assembly code to C code.....really desperate😔

Replies

• Mangesh6688
    Mangesh6688
    I haven't converted the assembly code to c code but i know a link which can be helpful for you.
    Here it is...
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Lliño Del ROsario Engineering Trade: Computer Location: Philippines Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: As of Now, VB with MySQL Aim in life: To be MVP I joined CrazyEngineers because:...
QUESTION A Carnot Engine operating between 900 Fahrenheit and 90 Fahrenheit produces 40,000 ft-lb of work. Determine (a) the heat supplied, (b) the change in entropy during heat rejection and...
TechCrunch recently featured teen entrepreneurs on their popular tech blog. I guess its an interesting read. Check out : Ten Teen Entrepreneurs To Watch
T-Mobile Sidekick users have been facing a downtime since last one week. Apparently, the users have lost all their personal data [ calendar, contacts, photos, to-do lists ] stored on...
Here's a Goodbye Twitter Rap that's making round. Hah! [youtube]2tSOTQPUQoU[/youtube]