Assembly language codes for data recovery program

plz can any1 help me 2 find Assembly language codes 4 data recovery program???????? it'll b really good thing if u help me 2 find it.
Anyway thx alot 4 trying ;-) ;-) ;-)

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    Assembly code for data recovery from floppy discs.

#-Link-Snipped-#

EDIT: Link improved.
  • Jack
    Jack
    MaRo
    Assembly code for data recovery from floppy discs.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Are you sure the link is correct? It opens a site with lot of advertisement in it.
  • emaa
    emaa
    yeah, Maro r u sure of ths link? i didnt found any codes or even any assembly language.
    any way ths 4 trying 2 help
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    ِautomobile engineer & computer engineer 😒

don't know how to use advertisment-based site?

ok..

click the link
    scroll down
    the sentence Preparing to download typed
    a link will appear shortly
  • ruuy
    ruuy
    thxxx so much 4 the code it helped alot.......................

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is disk Defragmenter option in windows, for memory cards and USB drives worthwhile? well if i connect my memorycard to a computer i see various slots alloted for each kind...
Today 3 of our own CEans celebrate their birthday ! Many Happy Returns Of The Day anupsingh, NiLaY, manumohan 🎉Party On Dudes! 😁😁😁 -The Big K-
Lost in a City -Me Mumbaikar I am not a Mumbaikar. And i dont wish to be one. When i see hundreds and thousands of people at one place, i...
Pals!! i m facing this problem lately when i reinstalled windows xp on my system. it needs windows installer updates,installed latest updates from Microsoft .. done everything required for it......
hi friends, can u explain me why v can't create the folder on desktop or other inside the drive with name of "CON"? Thank in advance.....