Aspirants for JTOs(Telecom) in BSNL.....

Aspirants of JTOs(Telecom) in BSNL.....

Aspirants of JTOs in BSNL.....

Hi Friends,
Many of you are going to prepare for the JTOs BSNL exam. I am here want to inform you that there is a blog related to the preparation for the BSNL exam to be conducted for JTOs (Telecom). You may get the required material. If any of you want to upload anything related to the study material regarding BSNL exam, You are most welcome.

Let us Share & Let us get helped.
The following is the URL for the BSNL EXAM PREPARATION

DiMoRaNt

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    May I inform you that advertising on CE is economical. Get in touch if you are interested.
  • ravitej
    ravitej
    link for downloading material for bsnl jto electrical???????
  • fake_lover01
    fake_lover01
    Can i have the name?
  • Mohan173
    Mohan173
    Dear Sir,

Greetings for the Day!!

Currently I am heading the website and wanna to havelink exchange.

The website is all about the telecom consultancy and training provided by our professionals in the telecommunication field.

PLz have a look and revert back.........
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Mohan173
    Dear Sir,

Greetings for the Day!!

Currently I am heading the website and wanna to havelink exchange.

The website is all about the telecom consultancy and training provided by our professionals in the telecommunication field.

PLz have a look and revert back.........
    Mohan- Please write to the administrator explaining your proposal. We do not allow unsolicited advertisements. Please mail here--> admin @ crazyengineers(dot)com
  • Mohan173
    Mohan173
    < removed by admin >

Note: No spamming, please.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Please ban this user, he do not want to listen to mods and admin....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Friends, Greeting to all after a long time in exile I qualified GATE 09 with following details: Score: 487 %tile: 95.82 rank: 1748 Now, i want to know, in...
Hi, I am designing a weigh scale, I have already selected all the components and how to interface it that also i have come to know But i am facing...
May i know the voltage or power consumption rates on electrical equipments we use in our homes? How one can make out or on what factor v can say that...
my engineer friends pls tell me something about final year project. i want to make something on robotics i can handle its hardware parts but i don't know very much...
Hi, My name is Mark, and I have just joined this forum, is nice to meet you all 😀