ASP.net project and presentation

I have made a project in dotnet on online movie rental on the lines of movie mart website

I have my presentation on that and viva

Can you please post some useful questions you think are important and can be asked?
I have used Visual Studio 2008 for design and SQL for database and C# for programming

Please suggest me what should be the contents of that presentation

I have zeroed on - Introduction, Purpose, Scope, Function/Features, Technology used, and screenshots

Suggest me the how should a presentation for such project proceed. Which things must be mentioned.

Please help as soon as possible

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    sarveshgupta
    Please suggest me what should be the contents of that presentation
    I have zeroed on - Introduction, Purpose, Scope, Function/Features, Technology used, and screenshots
    Suggest me the how should a presentation for such project proceed. Which things must be mentioned.
    Please help as soon as possible
    presentation format
    1) Purpose of the Project Refer your SRS
    2) Introduction

2.1)Problem Identification Problems of the Existing System in Point wise

2.2) Providing solution for the problem

3) Preferred Technologies
    Windows XP Operating System
    Microsoft Visual Studio-2008 3.5 Framework
    Microsoft SQL Server-2005
    IIS Web Server
    Internet Explorer 6 or 7

4) Hard Ware Requirements

5) Software Requirement Specification
    SDLC Methodologies
    Model Explanation
    N-tier Architecture

5) Number of Modules

6) E-R Diagram

7) Context Level Diagram

8) Use Case Diagram

9) Sequence Diagrams
    10) screenshots

11) Conclusion

12) Future Enhancements

13) Bibliography
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Refer this Document

< link removed, if any one want let me know >

this is some content of my project that will help you for the report preparation and presentation

If you need more help let me know 😎
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Thanks a lot Mahesh
  • rodney.marsh
    rodney.marsh
    We'd need to know what's happening. Are you not able to connect to your computer from the LAN at all? (That would be a firewall or router problem.) Are you getting an error message? If so, what message? (You have to have error reporting set properly, or you'll just get a message to set it properly.)

thanks rodney

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi this video will help you to understand the basics of DBMS [youtube]EUzsy3W4I0g&feature=related[/youtube]
Hello guys I read yesterday that angular acc at driveshaft is related to angular acceleration at wheels as: ang acc (d) = ang acc(w) x N Where N is final...
Please help me Can any one give me a link to free download of this book R. H. Cannon, Dynamics of Physical Systems, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1967.
public class B { public int add() { return 011; } public static void main(String[] args) { B b1=new B(); System.out.println(b1.add()); } } the output is 9, how it will...
A TYPICAL FILMY SCENE...: a person gets hurt in an accident and people rush him to the nearby hospital and try to get him admitted quickly, but the doctors refuse...