ASP.net : How to upgrade project vs2005 to project vs2008?

Looking for ASP.net help - How to upgrade project vs2005 to project vs2008, I'm on Windows operating system.

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    I don't know if ASP project creates a solution (.sln) file, but if it does, just open it in new version of VS & it'll convert the source automatically.
  • Nikumbh
    Nikumbh
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    :
    But the problem is i don't have any .sln file in my project. ... 👎
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# ! Here is a step by step Guide to convert ASP.Net Project from VS2005 to VS2008.
    Check it out:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hope it solves ur problem!!😀
  • Chinu1
    Chinu1
    First open up a project written in Visual Studio 2005 inside Visual Studio 2008 it will prompt you to upgrade the project. What this actually does is update the project (.vbproj) and solution .(sln) files to be compatible with VS 2008.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need some detailed explanation about this topic.. Please help me out..😨 What does this linear programming actually do in the cloud computing..??
what is the procedure of speed control of train engine to make it automatic based on matlab?
Hi, Iam a Test Engineer. An interview question posted to my friend who is also a test engineer: "What is the business process followed in your company?" Can anyne tell...
What is the difference between phasor and vector???
fgets() and fputs(): Normally in our college when we are taught about the FILE MANAGEMENT topic in C, we come across these functions. We are told that fgets() is used...