ASL Converter

Project Abstract / Summary : This project helps in communication with the hearing impaired.
It converts the spoken language in english into the American Sign Language(ASL).
Input- Word in english through the keyboard.
Output- A video popup for the corresponding word entered through the keyboard. This video would be in ASL format.

This would also help the people in learning ASL.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Nowadays, The gap between the hearing impaired and the society has started increasing, so far as to that we have started ignoring them. This was an opportunity for our team given by our college, and thus we decided to go forth with this project.
SCOPE:
The software can be converted into app ,so that anytime hearing impaired people can communicate with other members of the society and vice versa.

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: PES Institute of Technology, Bangalore South Campus
City: Bangalore
State: Karnataka
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT : This project deals with the study of features of Electroencephalography (EEG).The effective classification of EEG used for brain computer interface and can be...
Project Abstract / Summary : —As a road network is growing day by day the question is how to obtain the information about the road networks is more and more...
while doing coding i like to listen songs ,But some of which are quite distracting. So i am asking you which kind of songs you listen during coding or any...
hello .....i am najmun frm computer science ...can i get seminar topics on latest technology?
Project Abstract / Summary : Humid Air Turbine(HAT) or Humid Air Gas Turbine is an advanced version of simple gas turbine. It is an intercooled, regenerated cycle with a saturator...