Ask Questions To Mr. Martin Cooper - Inventor of Cell Phone

CEans,

Here's your ONCE IN LIFETIME, GOLDEN opportunity to ask questions to the one & only Mr. Martin Cooper - the inventor of Mobile Phone! Yep, he is the engineer who is responsible for that super useful electronic gadget in your pocket!

We are super happy & excited to have Mr. Martin Cooper to answer your questions on CE Forums.

About Mr. Cooper: -

Martin Cooper (born December 26, 1928 in Chicago, Illinois, USA) is a former Motorola vice president and division manager who in the 1970s led the team that developed the handheld mobile phone. Cooper is the CEO and founder of ArrayComm, a company that works on researching smart antenna technology and improving wireless networks, and was the corporate director of Research and Development for Motorola.
[​IMG]
Credit: Wikipedia

How to ask questions to Mr. Cooper: -

1. Head over to the following thread -

#-Link-Snipped-#

2. Think of a question you'd like Mr. Cooper to answer about his work, early days of cell phone development, his current work on smart antenna technology or anything else.

3. We'll pick up the top questions [ about 10-12] and present them to Mr. Cooper. We'll publish Mr. Cooper's responses in our Small Talk. The names of CEans who've asked the question will appear in the Small Talk.

The last date of asking your questions is August 31, 2010.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...ons-mr-martin-cooper-inventor-cell-phone.html CEans, Here's your ONCE IN LIFETIME, GOLDEN opportunity to ask questions to the one & only Mr. Martin Cooper - the inventor of Mobile Phone! Yep, he...
Mobile applications are quickly becoming a part of daily life for consumers and businesses -- and SAP is taking notice. SAP end users want SAP mobile applications that handle work...
This has happened to all of us. We click the send button, and in a moment realize that we sent it to the wrong person! 😲 eek! And now there...
I'm totally new to GPS and I've my first phone that's aGPS enabled 😛 , so pardon my ignorance. I'm trying to get Google Earth / Maps working on Samsung...
Indian researcher, Hari Prasad, one of the team members who had exposed the ways the electronic voting machines of India can be tampered is arrested. The arrest of the researcher,...