asistance needed for the project

im doing mechanical engineering at present,i wud like to get into the marine engineering field......hence i want to do the 4th year project related to marine engineering.....can somebody suggest me some good projects😀

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Stebin!
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Welcome to CE 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😁 m new to this................but i feel cool after readng sme of our threads...............😎to start with some small practical projects where should i start................😀
I was wondering if any one has came across ("protocol", "smtp"); ("type", "transport"); ("class", "com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport"); ("vendor", "Sun Microsystems, Inc."); ("mail.smtp.host", smHost); ("mail.smtp.port", smPort); these are property sets,will these work in...
im havin an idea 2 do correspndence course 4 gate 4m made easy academy..is it worth doin or joinin a coachin centre in chennai is better
Hi guys am Jayesh from chennai a finaly year student doing ma bachelors in computer science engg my hobbies are messing with my lappy and movies (who doesn 😛) i...
There has been a recent trend across all Indian Engineering Colleges Especially in Computer Science and IT. Lecturers and Project Guides want students to work on IEEE projects, in simple...