The_Big_K
Hello CEans!

Please use this template in your introduction -

Introduction Template
Version 1.0
Date: Aug 08, 2006.​

Name:ashii

Engineering Trade:none as such

Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed; details please!)student that why im crazy

Work Experience: (if applicable)not applicable to me

Hobbies & Interests: very lazy but when i want to do some thing then ill break the rules

Aim in life: (if applicable 😁 )damn want to first complele my studies asap. them earn earn earn

I joined CrazyEngineers because: it looked cool to me . n i hope to meet ppl of my type
Yeh, tell everyone!

-The Big K-
whats this for .

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    hey

hello ashii,

welcome to Crazy engineers forum. It is important to introduce your self because we need to know each other well. This is a forum by the people and for the people... people like us. Those who want to do some thing different in their life.

So... open up !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome

Welcome to the CE forums Ashii. Since the template thread is only meant for template ( 😁 ) I moved your post to the intorductions section and also changed the title.

Do go through the CE common sense Guide -
    CrazyEngineers

Moreover, we are an international forum 😁 , so let's avoid Hindi.

Great to have you on the forums. Hope to see you around.

ashii
    whats this for .
    Feel free to post doubts, questions if you have any.

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Biggi .. one observation...
    rather i should say suggestion..

How a newcomer will come to know before posting his\her intro that there is a format for that??

--Crazy😁😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Enhancement!

Hi Crazyboy!

That's the next enhancement we will have on CE forums. The welcome mail ( which is sent to every user on successful registration ) will now contain links to -

• CE Common Sense Guide
    • CE Introduction Template
    • < anything missing > ?
    What do you say? How's the idea?

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Hi Crazyboy!

That's the next enhancement we will have on CE forums. The welcome mail ( which is sent to every user on successful registration ) will now contain links to -
    • CE Common Sense Guide
    • CE Introduction Template
    • < anything missing > ?
    What do you say? How's the idea?

-The Big K-
    Idea Looks great to me...

Just a question.. If user want to post when he surf for the first time..
    Dont you think there should be a link on home page to post Intro... with performa.. if possible

--Crazy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guyz cud ne of u tell me wich motherboard would go best go with amd cuz intel dsnt...plz....w8in 4 a reply.....also lemme kno if ne new development in processors...
A basic question... How much value of Rupee depends on the share market??? and what's its importance is?? Thanks in Advance.. --Crazy
Initial Public Offering (IPO): A term well heard but seldom understood by most of the people. I came across a post in one of the threads many days back asking...
Oscar, one word that sets our eyes on screen with no time to blink..I remember Paheli was chosen last year for the same instead of Black..Shocking!!!! Following movies has been...
Hi All, Here is a small 'C' question for all of you. Find the output: #include int main() { int i=10; int j=sizeof(++i); printf("i = %d\n",i); printf("j = %d\n",j); return...