As400 or Software testing

HI guys, m new on crazy engineers.
m a computer engineer 2014 passout. m a bit confused plz help me wid your exp and advices.
which feild i should choose as400 platform or sw testing??? which is good for my career, plz help rply asap

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    firdos sayyed
    which feild i should choose as400 platform or sw testing??? which is good for my career, plz help rply asap
    Go with software testing, if you are confused. I'd recommend finding out as much information you can about career in AS400 and Software Testing and then take a well informed decision.
  • firdos sayyed
    firdos sayyed
    thank u sir. bt i want to go in coding, m nt interestd in testing.
    just want to know is there a good future in as400 or it is outdated nw??
    Or u plz suggest me some good IBM or other certification course.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    firdos sayyed
    thank u sir. bt i want to go in coding, m nt interestd in testing.
    just want to know is there a good future in as400 or it is outdated nw??
    Or u plz suggest me some good IBM or other certification course.
    You won't be working on AS400 platform all your life. Similarly, you won't be testing throughout your life.

AS400, I believe, continues to support the legacy systems; which aren't going out anytime soon. If you have other options, you should explore them.
  • smita pawar
    smita pawar

Software testing is definitely a good career to choice. Again, it totally depends upon your interest for choosing the career. Choosing Software Testing is the best the option.

Here are some advantages of choosing software testing as a career choice:

Testing is in High Demand -With more emerging testing procedures and faster agile testing cycles, the opportunity for a smart and creative tester is always increasing in the industry.

Designing Experiments - The tests may be as simple as clicking a button to as complex as a DDOS attack. Tester is that mad scientist that design and perform elaborate experiments that brings to surface the real quality and real capabilities of a software.

Multiple Routes Towards Progression - Since a tester has a better idea of how the business actually works, starting career as a tester, one might move up to a leadership role or move forwards to becoming a key individual in management. There are accreditations and courses that can help a tester to become an expert in the role he or she chose to explore.

If You Like to Face Challenge - There are new puzzles and problems to find out everyday in an application that has completed the development phase.

Scope to Explore the Latest Technologies - If you are in automation testing, you will get hands on experience in Cucumber, Selenium or other testing tools which are highly popular at present. Many organizations are even applying Agile Test processes or develop cloud-based testing tools to improve their testing procedures. Being a tester, you will, thereby get to work with all the latest techniques and technologies.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# and CBRTech team; we would appreciate if you stop spamming our site with your links. It's against the rules of this site. There are legit ways of advertising on CrazyEngineers. Get in touch with us to discuss. 

Continuing to spam will not only lead to permanent ban on your account; but an article on our site describing how you are spamming would be detrimental to your overall business. 

Consider this as last and final warning. 

• Nirali Dave
    Nirali Dave

Ok kaustubh, thanks!!

Will not repeat.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am pursuing chemical engineering from upes,dehradun.Currently i am in 3 year.i am highly confused on how i should prepare for gd and aptitude test as the high time is...
Please give the major points (just highlight the points) describing the fact that the cache memory design reduces power consumption in multiprocessor chip systems.
Am from pune I have been completed my Diploma in computer and i taken admission in direct second year in IT under PU.. i just want to know that can...
LAVA International Limited has launched a brand new Android tablet in India with Lava QPAD R704 targeted at students as well as working professionals. If we look at the competition,...
Cricket may never be the same. Bollywood may have a slew of these doing an item dance to A.R.Rehman's beat. Human belles may be better than these Tin(ker)bells. https://www.ceramicindustry.com/articles/94271-murata-develops-robot-cheerleaders