As Usual!! Final Year Student Looking for Some suggestions..

Hey Guys!!

I am a final year student pursuing CSE degree... Well here i have some ideas abt my own project...

First let me tel u abt my skills...

I love to play with vb 2008 and sql 2005 and 2008.. i love using database and tuning and doing some time pass shits in it... i am somewat good in programming.. i did a automated/spamming bot to spam wordpress blogs (got some help regarding codings from internet, msdn and some forums) but bottom line i learnt a lot.. then i made a small inventory software(but Hell!! coding was too much!!) and got confident of doing something great.. then i made few smal software.. now as for my final year i have two projects in my mind..

1. Forex Statment Analyser...

For trading Forex Most of peoples use Meta Trader platform.. The Statement tat it generates doesnt show how much difference in buying and selling.. like i bout a currency in 10.50 and sold in 10.80.. so profit in currency movement is 0.30.. it doesnt show it.. also there are few but they are too complicated and expensive.. i have more ideas along with it..

2. Accounting Software

A Complete Solution for all accounting/shop/warehouse and inventory based needs... I think u heard abt tally.. well i have some plans to avoid all its drawbacks and make one..😁

3. SEO Software..

Well there is really really lots of ideas with it.. a software with mix of WebCeo and SeoElite...

Hope guys u will really help me.... counting on u guys!! i am excited abt Accounting software but have in mind abt those too..

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    If you think you can pull all the 3, submit only the best one as your final year project, but complete all the 3.
    I am sure the college authorities would like the 'accounting software'.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

where do i get quest global papers if anybody knows or attends the written test please post them
The SAE update of August 2011 can be read at SAE Update - August 2011 - (1)
Born in 1998, with the motto of promoting technology, scientific thinking and innovation, Techfest has passed 14 golden editions and today it is a body working for the betterment of...
[video=youtube;v42KTvzDNhE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v42KTvzDNhE[/video]
Following is the AIEEE 2012 Paper Pattern : Paper 1:- Physics & Chemistry:- 150 objective type questions with equal weightage to Physics & Chemistry:- Total Marks 450 Paper 2:- Mathematics:-...