As New Member Just Wanna say HI

Hi everyone 😀
am new member in this forum...
my name is Wafa'a am from Kuwait and am studying mechanical engg. semester 4 at Austrlian Collage of Kuwait
Am so happy to join you here
Thanks 😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and we are so happy to have you with us!

We all hope that you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word in Kuwait 😀 ! Could you tell us how did you come to know about CE?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    welcome Wafa'a to CE forum :smile:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1.could any one brief me with inter block interference?? Consider the case of OFDM, where a block of bits are sent on a subcarrier..when we talk about multi path fading.....
CEans, Spammers are a big headaches for websites, especially web based forums. We implement techniques like CAPTCHA & reCAPTCHA to prevent spammers from setting up scripts to do fake registrations...
Anyone's got latest information on what's going on in the Large Hadron Collider? What are the beams doing? What's the current status of world's biggest scientific experiment?
A 20 litre vessel is filled with alcohol. Some of the alcohol is poured out into another vessel of an equal capacity, which is then completely filled by adding water....
This is one of my favorite videos on YouTube :- [youtube]_OBlgSz8sSM[/youtube] Comments?