As a civil engineer what to know very well to get placement?

I am a civil engineering student. And I am doing btech course from a private university. So it's hard to get placement. I want a job after btech. 

Replies

• Jenny Taylor
    Jenny Taylor

Hope you will get job after your B.Tech. All the Best.

• Juhi Das
    Juhi Das

Thank you 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Juhi - expecting a placement only on the basis of Civil engineering degree is bit unrealistic - given that you are from a private University. 

Look at enhancing your skills-set, acquiring knowledge of the latest tools, technologies, software used by Civil engineers. I'm hearing all good things about BIM; so do look at possibilities in that domain as well. 

I hope this helps a bit. If you have more questions, post them below. 

• Juhi Das
    Juhi Das

Thank you Sir 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Design News says: Ahead of his keynote at DesignCon 2019, UC Berkeley physicist Dr. Irfan Siddiqi discusses the realities of quantum computing, where the technology is today, and where it's...
Machine Design says: From assembly and pick-and-place to material handling and packaging, the number of robots working in manufacturing and assembly plants continues to grow—a big part of the new...
I want a new project topic based on the civil software please help me to find
I have completed my ME in EXTC in 2015..i was working as a part-time lecturer from then on . my passion has always been to work in embedded or vlsi...