Arun Sarin to be Yahoo's new CEO?

Hey guys,

I read a rumour in the news paper today morning that Arun Sarin (yes 'our own' Arun Sarin who headed Vodafone before retiring this July) has emerged the front runner to replace Jerry Yang for the Yahoo top job. Do you have any news about it? If yes, why don't we discuss here?

ALso tell me, who do you think could be the possible replacement for Jerry (if not Arun)

Replies

• aashima
    aashima
    Its not yet established he's gonna replace Jerry Yang but he is one among few who are being considered as nominations. Also he is said to be the strongest possibility among all.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    It will be interesting to see what happens here. *Throws hat in the ring* I'm going to be available for fresh employment from February onwards. I dont mind running Yahoo! ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, I need to know that how can we measure snr(signal to noise ratio) value with out the help of hardware.i am using ns-2 simulator and i need to measure...
pls help for my project topic in school my discipline is mechanical engineering. thanks
i want title in my college mini project ideas on mechanical engg please send ideas see this site
Hi friends , Is thier any software to convert PDF file into an XML.
Hi friends! Can anyone tell me how to send the email along with video files without attaching it in python. Pls send me the embedded coding for sending video email...