Artificial Electronic Skin Device Capable of Detecting and Responding to Touch

One of the most fundamental characteristics of human skin is Touch and Sensation! Science&technology has once again proved that it can, to some extent, imitate nature! An electronic skin has been invented by U.S.Department of Energy. This achievment can push the limits of new-age electronics to a far greater extent!
resource-https://#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I received this Message from Fellow CEan, "Hi, I am in computer engineering and i am doing RFID based attendance system and i hav no idea abt micro controller can...
This is a list of some of the best engineering projects in our history! What more do you feel should be in the list of the all-time greats?!?😉 Have a...
can i get the details about the project topic overload protection in vehicles using 8051 micro-controller , about the circuit diagram, code and the operations?
With hours of frustrating attempts i gained nothing as a beginner to use winavr. All i need to do is to load a 'C' program for atmel microcontroller into winavr...
TiE aka The Indus Entrepreneurs, Nagpur chapter has announced the next installation of their flagship event - TiEcon Nagpur 2012. Tiecon Nagpur 2012 aims to bring together all the business...