arshadelahi427@gmail.com

I m a b.tech mechanical final year student and I want to go for higher education to japan .what are the options available for me as I am interested in non conventional energy sources like wind energy and wants to do project on this concept.Please can anyone guide me .

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have been presented a unique challenge by a client: run a stress analysis on a trampoline foot-to-rail interface. Running the analysis is simple once I know the resultant forces....
For the background I'm B.Tech CSE Batch 2015 student who has passed out this july , after trying for several jobs in these 4-5 months , I am not able...
Plz help me out. can engineers go for banking sector aft completion of engg? I have completed my BE in CSE and willing to join bank, plz somebody guide me...
hi, friends , I need some suggestions for a project in cryptography. Not too easy or too hard. A moderate one. This is for my mini project.
A team of Chinese Researchers from Hangzhou Dianzi University and Zhejiang University has developed a new neuro-morphic chip called 'Darwin' that hopes to prepare the hardware for running smart algorithms...