Arrival of mini Ice Age

Early morning, I read a nice article in News papers "Arrival of mini Ice Age"

The article shown few facts and figures; like this year temp in Germany, Scotland, Siberia, Florida, India (Srinagar), China was lowest If we compare with last 200 years. Also, snow flow is more in most part of the globe, compare to last few years.

Are these facts and figures are the sign of the arrival of the ICE AGE 😁.

-CB

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    ?

... and i was blaming global warming.
  • Vega
    Vega
    I completely agree. Day by day, the nature is getting harsh. Atmospheric changes are becoming sever. If we do not take care of enviroment, it will grow harsher.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Newton said 'Every action has equal and opposite reaction'

If we try to change nature then nature will obviously change....

Let days of summer come there will be a time when temperature will increase beyond 48 deg it is highest temperature recorded in Punjab until now.

I don't think that there will be any IceAge
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    goyal420
    Newton said 'Every action has equal and opposite reaction'

If we try to change nature then nature will obviously change....
    WOW !!!

Example not at all showing any relation with what Newton has said... 😁

Apolozize, just kidding.

In my post I just jotted down what facts and figures I read in the newspaper.

-CB
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This is the effect of pollution.

Since pollution results in improper emission of all chemicals in atmosphere.

The coming days winters will be very cool , i mean unbearable.

Summers very hot, and rainy season will result in too many flooded areas or complete droughts!!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    yes it was already warned that even India will have more cold days than warm days in the years to come.
    must be due to the way we mishandled nature..😔
  • lal
    lal
    We really want to act fast...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many of us are using credit cards in our daily lives (atleast I can safely assume that all working professionals are using it). Have you ever thought that why banks...
hi everyone, please tell me what are the advantages of using mosfet amplifier as compared to a linear amplifier in a practical electronics circuit. regards, aparna
suggest me topic for paper presentation,related to my branch i.e. petrochemical,topic can be on various modern techniques for extraction of petrochemicals from crude.
Liquid Web Launches New Cloud Hosting Product Storm On Demand! “Storm On Demand” Will Benefit Thousands of Businesses, Create 600 New High Tech Jobs in Michigan 01.11.2010 – LANSING, Mich....
Name- Rajiv Tiwari B.E (I.T)-Final Year Institute-KJSIEIT Hey everyone, Disappointed about missing something like this for previous 3 years.. Guess it would have been better But ne ways..hope to have...