ARPITHA -A Safety Assuring Wearable Gadget

Project Abstract / Summary : Through this project, child security against any abuse is ensured .The user is provided with the wearable gadget. Any threat that can possibly occur is detected by observing the variation in biological parameters, such as blood pressure, heart beat rate, body temperature and also the amount of force applied on the user. On detecting a threat, an electric shock is immediately given to the abuser, along with connecting a call to the guardian’s phone. An option to record the call is also provided. Guardian can check the location of the user whenever he wants. Unlike any other tracking device, this circuit not only checks the location of the user, but also checks which geographical safe zone she is in. and notifies parent each time user enters or leaves a particular safe zone. The device can be fed with information, where the user should be, in a particular time period. A warning message is sent otherwise. A call and listen facility is also available where the guardian can call the user and listen to her. An android application named after the project is also developed in order to interface the guardian or parent with the device.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : the topic of the project was selected due to the extended pressure and demand from the for a device whic is able to ensure the safety of the children even in the abscence of parent or guardian.applying the gathered subject knowledge into some useful form also had possitive impact while selecting this topic. as a future scope,the circuit can be incorporate into school uniforms and all other kind of clothes which a child can possibly wear.Major issue that is resolved by ARPITHA is that it provides a preventive measure instead of acting towards it after the occurrence of an unwanted situation. Such impulsive actions are made possible by including a shock providing circuit such that the assaulter is made to retrieve from his action. By providing such a circuit we make sure that the assaulter is not brutally harassed but is made to have a muscular contraction to cause an unbalance.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Sahrdaya College of Engineering and Technology
City: Thrissur
State: kerala
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Round II Project Entry:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This may be kindergarten stuff. No idea whatsoever. Friend Asif Adheni sent this. Some may find something relevant. Posted in Cafe as unsure of the level. https://www.ba-bamail.com/content.as...7VcAfu0PYSXnV8Sx6cl/EPXpPBAptYdKsRrXh0=&d=441
hii crazy engineers i am 2013 batch pass out from a private college after college i was wasted my 2 year in prepration of gate only n now waiting for...
hi guys, i am anik, i am persuing my btech. in mechatronics engineering and i want go for higher education(M.S).please give me some suggestions about colleges....plz plz..it will be a...
Project Abstract / Summary : Even though there are various security systems Robbery has become common in our day to day life. Security systems with CCD cameras are commercially available...
hi guyz am dng 3rd year information technology ...just me a domain which is peak now to do my mini and final year project...