ARMv6 vs ARM v7 ?

It is obvious that armv7 architecture is better than armv6. Apart from gaming , in what terms armv7 is better than armv6? I want to know what is the main difference between the mobiles using these two processors? Also please quote the pros and cons of using both of them?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    @#-Link-Snipped-# With all due respect, I would've appreciated your answer only if it wasn't directly copy-pasted from stackoverflow.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I firmly believe that, when sometimes you don't know answer, it's always better to leave question. Or if you find answer from internet then simply insert link & direct him/her to that original thread, right ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nokia's new mid-budget smartphone called the Nokia Asha 503 has hit Indian shores today at a price tag of Rs. 6,683. Available now on the Nokia Office eStore, the Asha...
​Akshai Varde is the Indian name behind the Italian-sounding, awesome-looking, Vardenchi Motorcycles. I had a chance to meet Akshai at TiECon Nagpur 2013 where he was a guest speaker. Akshai...
Android is an operating system based on Linux which is virus free.But there are lots of antivirus apps for android. Do we really need antivirus app on android ?
My areas include: Java, C/C++, Python. I want to do my major project and need ideas for web development projects. I have thought of providing live demo online of applications...
Oplus India and online retail store Snapdeal collaborate to launch Oplus XonPad 7, the company's first ever tablet in India. The device is only available with Snapdeal for a price...