CrazyEngineers
  • Hi friends, I am new to here so apologize if this thread is posted at a wrong place I am a student in a college, for an experimental project we shall need an ARM9 based development kit, with the SDRAM of at least 64M, ethernet, audio and LCD connection. I have been looking around for a long time and found nothing exactly meets my requirement. Since you guys have much more experiences in this area than me, would you plz recommend one to me? thanks a lot -
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • sauravgoswami

MemberJul 16, 2008

buddy, there are many ARM baords available in market,you can choose anyone of them,if it is for academic purpose
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • leon20008

MemberJul 16, 2008

Thank U!
    Hi all,
    I finally found one kit named #-Link-Snipped-# yesterday at #-Link-Snipped-#. I think it would be perfect for me. The board is nice, it meets all of my requiremenst, and contains all the necessary accessaries. The company in China would provide me English instruction files, so I can modify it by myself in the future and learn more about the embedded things. And the price is really low, China alway has so many cheap things, maybe you guys should try this #-Link-Snipped-# next time when you need some boards.

Leon
    Cancel
  • paul_K

MemberNov 5, 2008

Hi, did you buy it? their MINI2440+LCD seems interesting, I'm trying to buy one but I can not access to their website now. And how much time and money did it take for your shipment?
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 5, 2008

*A d v e r t i s i n g* ? Huh?
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register