ARM9 based development board ?

Hi friends, I am new to here so apologize if this thread is posted at a wrong place I am a student in a college, for an experimental project we shall need an ARM9 based development kit, with the SDRAM of at least 64M, ethernet, audio and LCD connection. I have been looking around for a long time and found nothing exactly meets my requirement. Since you guys have much more experiences in this area than me, would you plz recommend one to me? thanks a lot -

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    buddy, there are many ARM baords available in market,you can choose anyone of them,if it is for academic purpose
  • leon20008
    leon20008
    Thank U!
    Hi all,
    I finally found one kit named #-Link-Snipped-# yesterday at #-Link-Snipped-#. I think it would be perfect for me. The board is nice, it meets all of my requiremenst, and contains all the necessary accessaries. The company in China would provide me English instruction files, so I can modify it by myself in the future and learn more about the embedded things. And the price is really low, China alway has so many cheap things, maybe you guys should try this #-Link-Snipped-# next time when you need some boards.

Leon
  • paul_K
    paul_K
    Hi, did you buy it? their MINI2440+LCD seems interesting, I'm trying to buy one but I can not access to their website now. And how much time and money did it take for your shipment?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *A d v e r t i s i n g* ? Huh?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello:smile:
Hi everyone, I am the manager of a placement consultancy and have to spend a lot of time online looking for potential information. This consumes a lot of time, but...
Happy Birthday balasubramanian, shaan1987 Keep rocking Guys. 😁🎉😁:myparty: -Crazy (Engineers)
my samsung hard disk loosed the ddlr file how to currupt it
hello every one u kindly help me.i m intrested to server programing.i don't know wat is method for running jdbc code. if take any code througe jsp and else show...