• ferrari_arj
    ferrari_arj

MemberFeb 3, 2007

Arjun is here

Name:Arjun

Engineering Trade:Mechanical

Occupation: Student , mech 2nd yr , srisairam enginnering , chennai

Work Experience
    : according to the previous line i shouldnt have one . and the best part is that i don have one till now 😎

Hobbies & Interests
    : driving , listening to music , watchin movies .

Aim in life
    : to pursue MS in automobile engineering (if anyone has info about universities in US offering automobile engineering , kindly let me know .. mail id is #-Link-Snipped-#)

I joined CrazyEngineers because: i was only searchin for info regarding engines and accidently bumped into this forum . was searchin for one like this 😁
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • vibhor_one

MemberFeb 3, 2007

ferrari_arj
    Name:Arjun

Engineering Trade:Mechanical

Occupation: Student , mech 2nd yr , srisairam enginnering , chennai

Work Experience: according to the previous line i shouldnt have one . and the best part is that i don have one till now 😎

Hobbies & Interests: driving , listening to music , watchin movies .

Aim in life: to pursue MS in automobile engineering (if anyone has info about universities in US offering automobile engineering , kindly let me know .. mail id is #-Link-Snipped-#)

I joined CrazyEngineers because: i was only searchin for info regarding engines and accidently bumped into this forum . was searchin for one like this 😁

Hello Arjun,

I will welcome you to join us & hope that you would be benificent to join.

regards

vibhor_one
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register