Are you satisfied with your current career trajectory? Doing some research!

Hey everyone! I'm new on this forum and this is the first discussion I've started.

A little bit about me - I have a BSc and MSc in Physics and since then have worked in the nuclear industry (for an engineering consultancy) in a physics/engineering role. I've recently gone on a career break and have been enjoying my free time catching up on reading, traveling and cheesy TV shows 😀

I've also developed an interest in other people's science and engineering careers. For example, how you're enjoying your job, career progression opportunities, if you're looking for a new job, or even if you'd like to jump into another field.

I'm really interested in WISE - women in science and engineering - as well!

Does anyone have any stories to share about their current career trajectory?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello guys, Am trying to work on information security system as my project topic using the NAVY as my focus area, please who has an idea on how i could...
YU Televentures, have a brand new smartphone on offering- Yu Yureka S with a 5.2-inch FHD display and 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution adorned with Corning Glass 3 for protection....
Is anyone here able to help me out with some questions about the ultrasonic welding process? I am having a bit of a problem with solvent welding some polycarbonate parts...
I cannot wait until my Lamborghini Centenario Roadster gets delivered. If you haven't seen it, then it's a must see.
Dear Members, I am preparing for IES2017 for prelims on 8th januvary what should i study for the shake of prelims ??? whether i should study both paper1 paper2 syllabus...