Are you receiving forum notifications?

Hello,

Post server maintenance, we ran into troubles with forum notifications. To those who are subscribed to forum notifications [new response to your post, private message etc.] kindly confirm that you are receiving notifications in your INBOX!

Its very important that CrazyEngineers mails are delivered to your INBOX and not into your SPAM folder.

Looking forward to your responses.

Best,

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I checked it got delivered into my Inbox only ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you E-S. That surely helps!
  • itchap
    itchap
    English-Scared
    I checked it got delivered into my Inbox only ๐Ÿ˜€
    I have checked it too. The messages are delivered in my inbox.
  • allan.fernandez
    allan.fernandez
    ya i am๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's very good. Thank you for your support!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Me too Biggie..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks folks. I'll need more feedback from you in coming days. We're pretty much on to something that's going to give us more power ๐Ÿ˜

Watch out for announcements.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Its all working fine at my side biggie

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The threads that had posted when i was login at previous time had been deleted and aren't atleast visible.. Previously Pallavi also complained about the same thing.??
Which team do you think will win ICC champions Trophy..
hi friends..... As every person has different aims for his life..so lets share about our thoughts what we want to be in our life? Tell us what is your aim..not...
hi... everyone has many experiences in college life..some are bitter and some are unforgettable which are close to your heart,,,, so every one lets start to share your college experience...
Hi CE'ans; Please tell me some good books for Window Applications which can be understood by own and are in simple language.