Are you receiving email alerts upon getting tagged?

I'm curious to know whether email notification when someone tags you is working properly. We recently made changes to the site and we need to verify whether email alert on tagging is working across various usergroups. I'll randomly tag a few people -

#-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# - Could you please check if you've received email alerts for this tag?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Seems it is working fine. I received mail. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    #-Link-Snipped-# Seems it is working fine. I received mail. ๐Ÿ˜€
    I received mail too. I'm curious to know from others as well.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The_Big_K
    Could you please check if you've received email alerts for this tag?
    Screenshot from 2013-03-15 10:52:26

๐Ÿ‘
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    yes!!!

durga, #-Link-Snipped-# tagged you at #-Link-Snipped-#.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

This message was sent to you from #-Link-Snipped-# because your preferences are set to receive email when somebody tags you.
    To stop receiving email, please #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • gohm
    gohm
    I've received them from tags elsewhere in the forums.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Yup feature working cool till date no errors in it
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Sorry for the delay..
    Email alert working cool.๐Ÿ‘
    I am wondering if we can get full/partial reply content in mail box. it would be great.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ianoop
    Sorry for the delay..
    Email alert working cool.๐Ÿ‘
    I am wondering if we can get full/partial reply content in mail box. it would be great.
    We tried that - but we've members who reply to the email and their reply lands up in my inbox (admin). Reply through email would be a great feature, but a little tricky to implement in our current setup.

I think our mobile app will solve that problem to a great extent - people will always stay logged in and will get alerts quickly.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think our mobile app will solve that problem to a great extent - people will always stay logged in and will get alerts quickly.
    That's cool.
    Synced CE id will be great feature in Android/iOS App.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Sorry to reply late,
    I received the email notification as well.

This works wonder and would allow us to turn back, whenever we are tagged in a thread.

AWESOME !

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We'll integrate all the alerts with Android App. So that people can always stay logged in and receive alerts on the mobile phones.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Sorry, If I am missing, did we already rolled out the android app???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    Sorry, If I am missing, did we already rolled out the android app???
    Not yet. The development has not begin yet but it shouldn't take a lot of time to do it.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    I am receiving the notifications as well.
  • aniruddha47
    aniruddha47
    working
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It is working fine. Just another great feature to have here. We are so proud of you Biggie.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many companies ask to freshers for bond before joining their company. If anyone breaks his bond then company will not pay any experience/releaving certificate then how can he join another...
Hi Ceans... GATE 2013 are out today. Please share your result who took the exam this year..
This news isn't going to please the road maintenance contractors in India. Erik Schlangen, engineering professor at Delft University Of Technology has developed a self-healing alphalt that can be used...
I've been hearing from multiple sources that the HCL InfoTech is on the verge of laying off employees. Several 'on bench' folks have been asked to find themselves a project...
Hi Ceans!!! Anybody suggest what is the difference between FrameWork, CMS and E-Commerce sites in web development?