Are you facing problems starting a new thread or posting a reply?

Hello,

If anyone is facing problems starting a new thread on CE or posting a response in any existing thread, please inform me as soon as possible through email at admin at crazyengineers dot com.

The problem some of you faced in last two days were, to the best of my knowledge, temporary.

Regards,

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Didn't face any problem till now... Touch wood.

-CB
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Ah, now that you mentioned it.. I did have difficulties yesterday (or the day before?). Was redirected to a 404 error page or something when trying to post the Autocad software thread.

It was something to do with the content of the post. I was quoting a lot of info, and had to keep on reducing the info until the error was gone.

I thought it was just an anomaly, so wasn't really looking too deep into it ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I see. In fact, I'm making another announcement soon, if needed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google has posted the finalists in their Great Ideas contest. Project 10 to the 100 I find the topics are disappointing. They are too general and vague. The most concrete...
This debate topic is inspired from one of the ideas shortlisted by Google in its Project 10 to 100. The idea says make the government more transparent. I've been thinking...
Google is celebrating 11[sup]th[/sup] birthday today ( September 27, 2009) with a new doodle - ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ HaPpy Birthday Google! Keep Rocking! PS: From today onwards, be easy on our personal...
CEans, I was surfing through few of the forums and found out that the posts / members ratio of CE is very poor. There are forums where ~800 members have...
Hi๐Ÿ˜Ž, I am now doing my 4th year in Telecommunication. My final year project going to start soon, i need a topic for my fyp. I am looking for the...