Are we going to have CE meets again?

Hi #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

I just wanted to know whether we are going to have CE meets again? I would love for the engineers to meet again and discuss. I do not see any CE meet threads now a days and still remember the CE meet that I was a part of.

Really miss that time. I had to dig the forum and find this pic 😀 it was an awesome meet

Screen shot 2012-06-11 at 9.11.52 AM

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We can definitely bring them back. 😀 We just need 10 or more CEans from one city wanting to meet-up.

BTW, in this pic we see from Left to Right -
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

This one is from the Hyderabad meetup in 2012. Really awesome time spent with all the CEans.

We had one in Mumbai and Bangalore too, both of which were equally fun.

If we gather enough people in this thread itself, we can do something awesome.

I am also thinking about a Grand CE Meetup in Nagpur on CE Birthday on 26th November. Any ideas for that?
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    That's a great idea.
    I am going to wait for others to chip in on this thread and give their take regarding this but I am up for it..
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Let us all wear CE tees in the next CE meet 😉
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Meet, hmmm I am in if thats organized at hyderabad!!
  • Smiech
    Smiech
    It would be great!!. It is a pity that catches me so far....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

TieCon Nagpur 2014, scheduled on 23-24 August is central India's biggest conference focused on entrepreneurship and business. This year's TieCon, organised at Hotel Sun And Sand, Nagpur will have a...
What is the correct term for an electromagnet solenoid which the armature includes a permanent magnet on each end or the armature itself is a permanent magnet?
hello evry1....i am Anuj Raj. right nw i m pursuing B.Tech (4th year) from Bengal Institue Of Technology & Management, Santiniketan(West Bengal).
Let us discuss semiconductor devices with two terminals such as zener diode, varactor diode, schottky diode, tunnel diode.
Hello everyone i m Akanksha Gupta currently in B.Tech 4th year from banasthali university jaipur.I am very happy to be a part of CE...........I was just surfing out some sites...