Are we getting tired of 3D?

Satoru Iwata, who is the forth president of Nintendo, has admitted in an interview, 3D is slightly on the wane.

Are we people, getting tired of 3D?

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    some are, some aren't. depends from person to person.

but we should remember that nothing is everlasting (whether the thing may be good or bad) in this world.
  • N.Gowtham Raj
    N.Gowtham Raj
    3D is becoming more & more popular... People will get used to 3D TVs soon like the old ones ..But i think it has a long life ..(before we jump to 4D)
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    aarthivg
    Satoru Iwata, who is the forth president of Nintendo, has admitted in an interview, 3D is slightly on the wane.
    We all love 3D, provided it is glasses free. And it is already there.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    At this time in context of India we can say that people have even not started to buy the 3d televisions and you are saying that we are getting tired of 3d.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    vikaskumar11233
    At this time in context of India we can say that people have even not started to buy the 3d televisions and you are saying that we are getting tired of 3d.
    Sorry, I am not saying it😀. It was said by Satoru Iwata, president of Nintendo. And I haven't mentioned about India alone.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I believe 3D is still in its nascent stage at the moment. The glasses free 3D is yet to occupy people's living room and the day prices start falling; I'm sure 3D would be picked up. People love to have life-like experiences in their living rooms.
  • yorha 2b
    yorha 2b
    aarthivg

When Mr.Satoru iwata talks about 3D .. he is most prolly referring to games in 3D .. & to be honest no matter what technology or graphics in 3D they bring ... 3D gaming is not what hardcore gamers like.
    For casual gamers it might be fun , but for professional players .. its not a choice !
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Well, I feel that we still are yet to expertise in 3D.
  • vijay deva
    vijay deva
    any one pls explain about the concept of wireless power system pls???
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    vijay deva
    any one pls explain about the concept of wireless power system pls???
    And how exactly do you relate wireless power systems with 3D?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The way we moved from 2G to 4G itself is not so wise

The same holds good here

We failed to exploit the old technology much for effective utilisation That makes development really lopsided in many areas

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The idea of this project is to develop an online chess application. Abstract: Chess is an interesting an challenging game played between two people. While playing the game, the players...
hey Mr.durga, i got 295 rank in A+B+C of c-dac cat 2012, can i get c-dac pune or atleast c-dac bangalore? i want to apply for DESDHi All, Please help...
Personal interviews scare me , can get some questions and answers ??
The idea of this project is to develop an application that will manage the work hours by workers spent on each job. Abstract: The web application should record the start...
A Titanium Dioxide coating for exteriors of buildings uses sunlight to catalyze organic deposits and smog to harmless residues. The free draining nature of the coating allows self cleaning in...