Are there any hiring for mean stack job as a fresher?

Please can anyone inform me about good companies hiring for mean stack web developer as a fresher and with a good package?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

You need to search the job boards. Which job boards have you search so far? 

• Koustubh Muktibodh
    Koustubh Muktibodh

I have updated my resume in Naukri.com and even I am looking in indeed also, still I am not seeing good jobs. Most of the jobs require experiences.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Could you show us your existing work, projects that prove your expertise as a MEAN developer? I might refer you to a few recruiters. 

• Koustubh Muktibodh
    Koustubh Muktibodh

Sir I am fresher as a mean stack. But I have 1 year of experience in javascript, jQuery and bootstrap.

Can I send my resume to your email id?

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - You didn't get my point. I asked you - what do you have to convince me; or any other recruiter that you actually are good at jQuery, JS. Is there anything you could show us that'd make us want to read your resume or give you a chance? 

You'll need something that's impressive so that potential recruiters want to make offers. Simply saying that you've 1 year experience won't do. No recruiter has the time to go through your resume, interview you and then find out that you are not a good fit. 

Do something that impresses recruiters. All the best!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm an MCA student , i would like to learn java in detail.i'm a beginner in java. 
Which is the preferable color women should wear during interview?
As I scored 70% in 10th.. intermediate % is 58.4% and remaining graduation and post graduation % is above 80%. Intermediate result is decreased because of personal issues like I...
Back to school CEans!To engineer an enhanced education.https://www.designnews.com/electronics-test/back-school-classroom-tech?ADTRK=UBM&elq_mid=5215&elq_cid=1069623
Hi,For anti skid requirement for granite stairs I come to know the below:1) Anti skid tapes or tread2) Abrasive surface.Is there any alternative to above is available ?