Are IT industry jobs loosing its glitter?

I read in newspaper that,
Software companies are finding that a rising number of engineering and management graduates are transferring their affections to vocations such as manufacturing and banking - a shift that could force tech firms to scramble harder than ever before for talented employees.

Is it because of the perceived job security in the core sector and rising salary levels in manufacturing and telecom companies?

Some say, its because IT companies are now visiting college campuses for recruitment only during the eighth semester of the course, giving an opportunity to firms from other sectors to attract the best talent before them.

What do you think may be the reasons for this?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey any one please help me with my topic that is VEHICLE IMMOBILIZATION SYSTEM. i need info about remote controlling a vehicle, immobilizing it and gps tracking of the same.
Obviously, the choice depends on personal taste; however, I need information on difference between LED TV & LCD TVs. From what I've gathered by reading few articles on the Internet...
Hiii everyone , i am not too late here but a late here to introduce myself, actually i was not knowing about this section of introduction, Well I "Guess its...
nw i hd gud knowledge how to desing a ckt on pcb..i need a project idea with software (microcntrl base).
hi members, i need the circuit diagram and components for building a controller circuit for automatic surge flow irrigation .does any one suggest me where i can get the circuit...