Are Indian Government hospitals safer?

Why do Indian people prefer private hospitals over government hospitals?

As we are Engineers we also have some social responsibility to find the reason behind this trend where people always preferring private hospitals over the government hospitals.If we ask people may say many reasons such that they lack cleanliness , good hospitality and assurance over the life.But it also have some illusion behind this trend.Big corporate and multi national companies starts big sky scrapping buildings to attract people.And many people complain that the government hospitals lack advanced technologies to assist the doctors to find the(diagonisis) of the dieses and treat them.People don’t have the awareness about the place where they can get the treatment and people don’t have the reliability over governmet .The article on the Hindu supports the peoples side that the government hospitals lack proper management and proper facilities.They had reported that even doctors use syringes over ten times by simply changing the needle and purifying in the spirit.,The doctors in the Government hospitals say that the improper management is the root cause for the less supply.the use of same syringes for other people can lead to hepatitis B.Whats your take on this?What can be done to improve this situation and bring back the reputation of Government hospitals?

PS😁on’t debate on the price that the private hospitals charge.Only discuss the facilities and management area.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    As discussed earlier, no country specific threads will be entertained in debate section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is the Question of many CS/IT Students on their days of college or even after that. A Student may have interest towards computers but not really on programming or...
Numerical Methods is one of the horridet and formulae filled subject I have ever seen. That being said I sort of detested it. Still the credits that offers is really...
hi guys, I am a 5th semester CS&E student. I have recently heard about the java-android certification course offered at S.T.D.C ( C-DAC trivandrum ). I like to join it....
Are the bloggers, website owners and freelancers liable for paying service tax, if so is there any exemptions? I talked to my younger brother and he told in case of...
Sir Richard Branson's rolled up sleeves to make the space flights accessible to (wealthy) humans. His company, Virgin Galactic, is on a mission of developing spaceships that will carry humans...