Are CIQT and DMIT tests helpful?

Recently one of my friend took a franchise named brainchecker and he told me they help students identify their interests and recommend a best career option for him through some IQ tests and finger prints etc

When he himself took that test they recommend him profession Accountant while he is an engineer but engineering was not meant for him and he has done variety of jobs since last 6 years other than job related to his qualification 

I would like to know are they really helpful? is there anyone here who took this test before

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I've not taken the tests, therefore I can't comment on how useful or accurate they are. However, I personally do not believe that they can actually suggest a good career path for any individual. 

I am willing to be proven wrong because such tests, if effective would definitely help people find good careers. What does your friend say about these tests? 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello! I'm looking to buy a car and confused between Tata Tiago and Bolt. Could you help me make a selection?My main considerations are -ManeuverabilityOverall comfortRear seat leg-roomFuel EconomyThanks!
What is a Microjob?A micro job is a one-time job that you could do and earn money, quickly. There are no long-term commitments and anyone can do it. Important: You...
I am not able to login to my account. i have received a mail from TCS recruitment entry level for account recovery. They have provided a link for the same. ...
The below mentioned concepts gives insight into how to identify the services and their version running on the servers so that it will help in finding the vulnerabilities associated with...
HiCamera-Based Attacks Detection and Prevention Techniques on Android Mobile Phone..I want how this project works in detailed