arduino mega adk controlling through internet

hi friends,
i am trying hard to connect arduino mega adk with my android app through php server located on a web hosting site. the problem is, i want to communicate arduino with the server... which i don't know, how to do it.
Can somebody help me? 😳
or any suggestions regarding this 😔

Replies

• oprime
    oprime
    You will need an ethernet controller like Microchip ENC28J60 to interface the Arduino with the internet.

Why don't you connect the Arduino directly to your phone/tablet using the USB cable?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How To connect the Microcontroller with our computers?? My problem is that.. "I have created One Device using micro controller which reads the Temprature.Hence i want to send that reading...
I search information about design the software and the hardware of controllers especially servo controllers.​I have several questions about this subject and I will glad if you can write your...
Prelude: The monkey Like all introductions, let me start this one with a (very) brief talk on myself. I'm Amit and right now I'm doing my M.Tech in VLSI and...
Hi, Every computer geek know about the compiler. Compiler is a program which convert high level language code into machine code..There is front end and back end in compiler. Front...
GlobalLogic Noida is hiring Freshers - BE & Btech (CS/IT/ECE/Electrical) passouts of 2012 & 2013 with an aggregate of 60% and above throughout academics may apply. Students with backlog in...